New Seller Here! (Improve my Gig)

adeel9977

Hey there! its been a month since I created this account and I haven’t received any order yet.
Is this normal or there is something wrong with my gig or account?
Please have a look. Suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks!

favicon-32x32.png.af1a655b96a6e2f82d98f1d090d0ef03.png Fiverr.com
english-wanna-attract-audience-u-need-attractive-content.thumb.jpg.3824b100eacea3e97ab0485e5fb9d63f.jpg

adeel9977 : I will do article writing, essay writing, website content writing...

For only $10, adeel9977 will do article writing, essay writing, website content writing all SEO friendly. | Are you in search of a professional writer to take care of your SEO article Writings, Content writing, blog writing, blog posts, and Website...

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 7 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

You claim:

No grammar and structural mistakes

But I see three in your post, and six in your gig/profile.

Everyone who creates a gig on Fiverr wants to succeed. However, no matter what some guru has said you can not just “throw together” any old gig and expect to make a fortune on Fiverr. Buyers are not stupid and they can see if your photo is false, your gig description has been copied and your writing gig has a description full of grammatical errors. So be true to yourself. Only offer a gig for something for which you can truly provide a professional service. Be yourself and buyers will see tha…

Archived