New Seller: I Have Gotten No Orders

martanic04

Hello,

I’m a new seller here on Fiverr. I have created five gigs that I believe appear professional regarding my grammar, vocabulary, and what I am offering. I have, however, gotten no orders whatsoever.

I also want to point out that my impressions, clicks, and views all say N/A, and Fiverr is telling me that, “We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.” so I cannot use my impressions, clicks and views to see how I’m doing.

Would any of you be willing to take a look at my profile and gigs and tell me how I can improve on anything? Or should I simply be patient and keep waiting?

Here is my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/martanic04?public_mode=true

Thank you, and have a great day!

Hi @martanic04

Based on what i see…, first impressions as buyer:
You aren’t serious seller. Your gigs only have 1-2 thumbnail? While we can get 3

Each Gigs description is not convincing too, not enough useful information
"Why we should hire you than other 5 rate seller with same price and delivery? "

Sorry to say this, but your thumbnail is not good enough.
For example your " I will professionally design and create fact sheets" is very poor, just like novice powerpoint user.

If you want to work as graphic designer, then you should improve your skill first. Right now you will having hardtime compete with other designer,

Wish you luck,

Hi @martanic04

You aren’t serious seller. Your gigs only have 1-2 thumbnail? While we can get 3

"Why we should hire you than other 5 rate seller with same price and delivery? "

For example your " I will professionally design and create fact sheets" is very poor, just like novice powerpoint user.

If you want to work as graphic designer, then you should improve your skill first. Right now you will having hardtime compete with other designer,

Wish you luck,

Thank you so much for the tips!

Hi Martanic,

It is great that you have started your freelancer journey. Continue to promote your gigs on a daily basis and have up all 7 gigs and do your 10 buyers request daily.

You will soon start receiving orders in abundance.

Got it, thank you! By promoting my gigs, do you mean on social media?

Hi @martanic04

Wish you luck,

thnk u sir…

Hi,

Get a professional to do very good gig designs for you. Your pictures for your gigs are not professional enough. This I think is the most important! Also try and upgrade your wording on your gigs (spend some time doing this)

Your account was only opened in June! I only got my first order about a month later. Keep looking at buyers request every hour. See that you apply for as many jobs that apply to your work.

When offering on buyers request, give extremely low prices to start with. You need to get a few orders, just to get a rating! Once you start getting a rating and customers you can increase your prices. I don’t believe in working for nothing, but just for the start charge less.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Get a professional to do very good gig designs for you. Your pictures for your gigs are not professional enough. This I think is the most important! Also try and upgrade your wording on your gigs (spend some time doing this)

Your account was only opened in June! I only got my first order about a month later. Keep looking at buyers request every hour. See that you apply for as many jobs that apply to your work.

When offering on buyers request, give extremely low prices to start with. You need to get a few orders, just to get a rating! Once you start getting a rating and customers you can increase your prices. I don’t believe in working for nothing, but just for the start charge less.

Hope this helps.

Wow, thank you for these details!

Hi everyoneee blush

I am here to share my successful experience on Fiverr and maybe help you to keep motivated hugs

I am a singer and songwriter and as you may know that’s a difficult area to prosper and make some real money. We artists end up working a lot more than we actually earn rofl

With the virus I lost all my income (I was doing live shows and performing with my band and others) so I discovered Fiverr and signed up.

I never thought I would earn any lol but in the first week I h…

Archived