New Seller : I'm Ayaan Ahmed Shohan

‘Welcome’

I start my journey with fiverr.com on October 01. and within 17 days I completed 3 orders with 5-star ratings.

I did every single thing to rank my Fiverr gig. And as a result, now my 1 gig showing on the 1st page, and 2 gigs showing on the 2nd page for the last 10 days around.

But the problem is I’m not getting direct knock through my gigs. In this case, I don’t know why I’m not getting direct knock through my gigs. (Suggest me if you guys know about that)

I stay online 15 hours a day around. And sent 10 buyer req a day but most of the time, as my profile is new, Buyers offer me a cheap budget, mean 3-4x less price than professionals.

I think this problem face every single new seller at Fiverr.com

And last but not least: Would you guys can check my profile? to suggest to me what I need to follow or improve on my Fiverr profile.

Here is my profile link: ( www.fiverr.com/solution_hive )

‘Welcome’

I start my journey with fiverr.com on October 01. and within 17 days I completed 3 orders with 5-star ratings.

I did every single thing to rank my Fiverr gig. And as a result, now my 1 gig showing on the 1st page, and 2 gigs showing on the 2nd page for the last 10 days around.

But the problem is I’m not getting direct knock through my gigs. In this case, I don’t know why I’m not getting direct knock through my gigs. (Suggest me if you guys know about that)

I stay online 15 hours a day around. And sent 10 buyer req a day but most of the time, as my profile is new, Buyers offer me a cheap budget, mean 3-4x less price than professionals.

I think this problem face every single new seller at Fiverr.com

And last but not least: Would you guys can check my profile? to suggest to me what I need to follow or improve on my Fiverr profile.

Here is my profile link: ( www.fiverr.com/solution_hive )

problem face every single new seller at Fiverr.com

And last but not leas

Best off luck…enjoy life.

• 1 month later...

Archived