Fiverr Community Forum

New Seller : I'm Ayaan Ahmed Shohan

‘Welcome’

I start my journey with fiverr.com on October 01. and within 17 days I completed 3 orders with 5-star ratings.

I did every single thing to rank my Fiverr gig. And as a result, now my 1 gig showing on the 1st page, and 2 gigs showing on the 2nd page for the last 10 days around.

But the problem is I’m not getting direct knock through my gigs. In this case, I don’t know why I’m not getting direct knock through my gigs. (Suggest me if you guys know about that)

I stay online 15 hours a day around. And sent 10 buyer req a day but most of the time, as my profile is new, Buyers offer me a cheap budget, mean 3-4x less price than professionals.

I think this problem face every single new seller at Fiverr.com

And last but not least: Would you guys can check my profile? to suggest to me what I need to follow or improve on my Fiverr profile.

Here is my profile link: ( www.fiverr.com/solution_hive )

15 Likes

welcome to fiverr world . best of luck

7 Likes

And as a professional , would you like to suggest me something ? To improve my profile

3 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr mate. Best of luck for the future.

5 Likes

Thanks for your honest appreciate

2 Likes

welcome to fiverr world

2 Likes

Welcome to community. :hugs: you already took a great start, always up your best work. Best wishes for your upcoming projects. Good luck :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

Best off luck…enjoy life.

1 Like

welcome to fiverr. best of luck for the future.

2 Likes

Best of luck. welcome to fiverr world :slight_smile:

1 Like

best off luck bro…

2 Likes

welcome to the fiverr community

1 Like

welcome to fiverr world . best of luck

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr world. Stay here and keep active always.

2 Likes

welcome to the community best wishes.

1 Like

Thanks for your Awesome Appreciate

Great!! Congrats for 3 order and best wishes for you

1 Like

@solution_hive
Welcome to fiverr & wish you all the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks For your appreciate

Welcome and keep up the good work :+1:t3:

1 Like