Fiverr Community Forum

New seller in a Fiverr

Hello, I am new in Fiverr forum community. I read many tips for getting first order. But I am bit confused which tip is help full for getting first order. I am doing daily BR but still not get my first order . Please help me I am really confused.

12 Likes

Hi, Welcome to the Fiverr Community Forum.

7 Likes

Be patience buddy.
After perfect gig creation it will take some time to rank.
If you face less impression and click, you should modify and should create a new gig.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

5 Likes

Warm welcome to fiverr forum!
Take time to read through the forum for a lot of tips and information. Good luck :+1:

5 Likes

Hi, welcome here. You can get more information by researching fiverr tips category. Go ahead

3 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr & Fiverr Forum.

3 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr community

4 Likes

It took me quite a while to get my first order. Just be patient. I would recommend finding what page you are on. Also look at your images to see if they really jump out and look at what everyone else in the same niche are doing. If you have done that then just wait really.

3 Likes

Welcome here! As a freelancer, it’s tough to find your first job here; keep patience and be focused. Getting First 5/10 orders are tough, then it’s easy-going

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Try to the list:

3 Likes

I have had 2 orders and both of them I feel like they haven’t gone smoothly and the orders were 1 month apart. So hopefully it would be smooth sailing after then!

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr & Fiverr Forum.

2 Likes

there are many tips in fiverr forum read those articles hope you will success if you follow those things

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr. Be patience wish you best of luck

2 Likes

As well as working,you Will get success.

1 Like

Warm welcome to Fiverr forum!

welcome to fiverr community