New seller in a Fiverr

nureendeveloper

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect.

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Hello, I am new in Fiverr forum community. I read many tips for getting first order. But I am bit confused which tip is help full for getting first order. I am doing daily BR but still not get my first order . Please help me I am really confused.

I am doing daily BR but still not get my first order .

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

It took me quite a while to get my first order. Just be patient. I would recommend finding what page you are on. Also look at your images to see if they really jump out and look at what everyone else in the same niche are doing. If you have done that then just wait really.

Welcome here! As a freelancer, it’s tough to find your first job here; keep patience and be focused. Getting First 5/10 orders are tough, then it’s easy-going

I have had 2 orders and both of them I feel like they haven’t gone smoothly and the orders were 1 month apart. So hopefully it would be smooth sailing after then!

Archived