Fiverr Community Forum

New Seller in Fiver! Does that mean he/she has no value

I want to tell all the buyer, Just give a chance the new seller to prove their skill. If you always looking for a top rated seller, new seller will never gonna get the chance to show their skill. Though top rated seller has more experience than the new seller, but he/she also started their carrier as e new seller.

New seller dosen’t means he/she has no skill, it means he/she doesn’t get the chance to prove to show their skill.

I am a logo designer with 4 years of experience in local market. When I created my account as a new seller , sometimes I feel may be I have no experience or may I am not a great designer that’s why I don’t get the offer from buyer!!

So give the new seller to prove themselves. :slight_smile:

My account: https://www.fiverr.com/logomaker_bd?up_rollout=true

1 Like

I see that you added all the logos you made as entry to the “Make logo” contest on the other site. Like Citizenlost and Nab project.

Maybe consider using custom BG since this one is quite all around internet.

Welcome to the community.

You joined Fiverr and you can imagine a lot of other people did that same thing. Currently, due to the situation around the world, there is a huge amount of people looking for job and some income, while on the other end the demand for services is decreasing as people are struggling to keep their business even open and operational.

It is a hard time for all and if you are interested in succeeding on Fiverr it will require patience.

What you can do is if you have free time and you wish to focus on improving your GIG, go through replies made from long term sellers here on Fiverr forum since they do give a lot of constructive and beneficial suggestions to improve your visibility.

And also use free time to gain other skills or improve the skills you already have.

Please respond to buyer request with a unique note addressing them, not general note, and do not send offers if it is not in your skills field.

I wish you a good Fiverr experience. Take care.

1 Like

Thanks for your valuable comment. See I already told that I gave services in local market. In the local market many people just take their business name by copying others company name. That doesn’t mean I copied the design. :slight_smile:

???
I never said you copied design. I just said that you are using the image of the logo you made for another site and the BG image is overly used so maybe just change the BG.

1 Like

Again Thanks #marinapomorac. :slight_smile:

great reply.
Thank you.