New seller in fiverr and new in fiverr blog

zoynab69

You are welcome to fiverr.

I wish you the very best.

Thanks,well-wisher,

I recently join to fiverr blog.But I joined in fiverr Jun 2018 .first Time I did not know that Fever had such a nice blog system.now I know about this.I can share my all fiverr problem for solution.

thanks best wish for you.

hi there, Can you give me some suggestion. How to I get more order.

Here are some tips:

1. Make sure you use right keywords on your gig title and description

2. Add good quality images or a video on your gig which best describe your services. Add some portfolio to show clients how you work.

3. Keep sending offers on the buyer request page.

4. Promote your gig on your social media. I will only recommend this if you know how to connect with your audience otherwise you can ask someone else to do this for you who already have build online connections.

5. If you don’t get orders try updating your gig title or description and make sure to use correct grammar.

6. Stay connected to fiverr forum. People here share many tips. Try asking questions or answer other people questions. This way you will get exposure.

I hope you have a good experience here. 😊

Here are some tips:

1. Make sure you use right keywords on your gig title and description

2. Add good quality images or a video on your gig which best describe your services. Add some portfolio to show clients how you work.

3. Keep sending offers on the buyer request page.

4. Promote your gig on your social media. I will only recommend this if you know how to connect with your audience otherwise you can ask someone else to do this for you who already have build online connections.

5. If you don’t get orders try updating your gig title or description and make sure to use correct grammar.

6. Stay connected to fiverr forum. People here share many tips. Try asking questions or answer other people questions. This way you will get exposure.

I hope you have a good experience here. 😊

best wish for you.

Have a nice day!! 😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived