New Seller, interested in voiceover and audio editing

jackerwestlake

Hey all! I’m new to this site, and am trying to market myself as a freelancer in southern Ontario. My focus is on voiceover and audio post production, be it in music or film. I would love to get some advice, maybe even start properly networking with people, as this is the career I’ve decided to have.

I appreciate all the help in advance 🙂

Thanks for the reply, @pacquo!

I didn’t realize there’s other thumbnail modes. I have a friend of mine helping me make custom graphics for my gigs, so they’re gonna change anyway.

The thumbnails have a 4/3 ratio, to avoid this problem you can record your videos in landscape mode.

How’s this look? Friend of mine did the designs, I personally think it looks leagues better.

It’s an interesting alternative, however I have noticed that many voiceover actors show themselves - their face, at least - and this is probably for a psychological reason: people need to associate a voice to a face. In the everyday life we search for this association all the time. When someone doesn’t have enough visual information he perceives that his ability to recognise and categorize the person is affected, and the ability to remember the voice is also reduced. In short, I would use a photo or a video.

Archived