New Seller- Introduction

Hello Everybody,
I have started Seo on Fiverr.I will create 16 Diversified links with Social Signal.Check out my gig for more details-
https://www.fiverr.com/brady_bear/do-all-in-one-g-ranker-seo-services-with16-types-of-links

–thanks

Dear Brady:

I took a look at your gig. Here is the help you requested:

• Your log line:

You don’t have one. You should get one.

*Your profile image:

I suggest that you use a photograph of your actual human head. Smile.

• Your profile text:

Get the best & most affordable Search Engine Optimization (SEO) packages for small and medium-sized businesses. Our team of SEO Experts with 6+ years experience in this field will provide you 100% high quality backlinks.

I suggest that you come up with something else. Your use of capitalization is inconsistent. As a rule of thumb, it is a good practice to always explain any acronym the first time you use it.

• Gig Title: I will build 16 Types of Diversified Links with Social Signals

I have no idea what this means. Can’t help you here.

• Gig Description:

Buying our All-In-One package is almost guaranteed to diversify the backlinks you get. As it contains 16 varieties of submissions, you have a wide choice to pick from. If you really haven’t been able to get your show up and running, the mix here will boost your ranking fast and effectively. And the price is unbelievably low for such a great deal.

In our G-RANKER Gig we will:
• Take a scraped article and spin it so it fits your niche perfectly
• Have YOUR Website URL included in the resource box and referred to
• Make a variety of Profiles which will contain a URL of your website

You will get Full Report with more than 300+ links:

50 Web 2.0
50 Contextual Backlinks
50 Article Submission
45 High DA Profiles
45 Social Bookmark
4 Pdf Creation
30 Wiki Backlinks
3 Facebook Share
3 Tweet on Twitter
3 Pin on Pinterest share
3 Stumbleupon share
3 Flickr share
3 Post on Delicious
Indexed
PING
Indexing

We want Some Info From You-
1 URL and main Keywords (up to 5 keywords) – thats it.
We will use naked URL and brand name for diversity.

Order Now!

“Almost guaranteed” is a turn-off. Your text doesn’t link up with your gig packages. Your packages are Deluxe, Superior, and Bonanza Superior, but you’re talking about our All-In-One package and our G-RANKER Gig.

I have no idea what is what. It’s way too confusing for me to follow. Your branding needs to be consistent.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS

I suggest you hire a copy writer to make your descriptions more compelling. They are far too confusing to make people want to order.

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. IMHO, your slides move too fast. Your video can be 60 seconds, so I suggest you slow it down. Your images don’t match your text.

Gig Pictures: You have 3 images, but they don’t match your text.

• Fiverr Academy

A good way to get initial sales is to ask friends and family, classmates, people who know you and like you, to buy gigs from you.

Good luck,
Blaise