New Seller! Loving the experience so far

Hello my names Declan. I’ve been on Fiverr for years but only recently became a seller. Over the past 7 years I’ve ran a lot of different eCommerce stores and helped others create theirs.Over time I found that my true passion was in the actual design process of making the stores. So a few months ago I decided to put a gig up on Fiverr and hope for the best. To be honest, when I got my first gig I had forgot I even created it and it was by luck that I noticed an order was placed. I was so happy! I remember how hard I worked on it, working into the early hours making it perfect in the hope of getting more orders. I ended up getting a 5 star review and a big tip! It felt amazing.

Shortly after that someone ordered one of my premium gigs for $295 and I was blown away. I spent 7 days straight working on it making sure is was exactly what my client wanted and more. Once it was finally complete we became really close friends and still work on different projects together to this day. I’ve now had about 9 orders, all with 5 star reviews. I’ve now got to the point where I’m making more money than my full time job and seriously thinking about doing this full time instead.

If anyone else has left employment to become a full time freelancer and has any advice for me that would be great!