hi guys my name is khizer sohail and i have started my freelancing career since last 6 months but i cant recieve any orders in fiverr i dont know why . can someone please guide me that how can i get my first order on fiverr . i would really appreciate your tips , tricks and guidelines . waiting for your kind replys in the comment section ,thanks.
Your gigs are not attractive. You need change gig images so that they are eye catching and attractive to the buyers.
Welcome to the Fiverr forums.
You only have 3 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)
It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)
Specific to your gigs/profile, please see:
There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.
for example bro? show me an example please if u can
Find the below ticks. Hope it will help you.
- Chose an attractive image for your gig.
- Do SEO of your image.
- chose strong keywords for your gig search on Fiverr.
- Keep promoting your gig on social media. (twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc)
- Dot copy the description from other sellers gig.
- set the price badge on current market competition.
- Create Your gig badge on customer demand.
- Make your gig for specific customers who really need your service. then you will get more orders.
Buyer Request Description:
- Start with a small greeting.
- describe the customer very shortly that How you will complete the project.
- during describe the project layout you can write is point by point. (like 1.2.3… etc)
- in the end invite to the customer to message you to discuss in detail & showing your work sample.
- Also, you can share some work sample & your portfolio during buyer request send,
Best of Luck…