New seller On fiverr advise me

barwaneproducts

Try to stay online as long as you can. Don’t use copy pasted design. Try to create unique design. And always try to make the client happy. I think this will help you

Thank you so much I am always Online I have 25days ago on fiverr but no order I changed the title and the design

Hello @barwaneproducts

Welcome to the Fiverr forum community.

It is against TOS of Fiverr to use images from the internet in gigs, and yours are taken from the internet, so you need to replace all gigs images with original work.

Please kindly 🙏 do not state logos, and images are yours since I found them all over the internet; it is all stock footage and logos from a logo maker.

Kind regards.

@tamarapereir397 @ulrich_germania this is what I was talking about

Hello @barwaneproducts

It is against TOS of Fiverr to use images from the internet in gigs, and yours are taken from the internet, so you need to replace all gigs images with original work.

Please kindly 🙏 do not state logos, and images are yours since I found them all over the internet; it is all stock footage and logos from a logo maker.

Kind regards.

like… this should be so obvious 😔 it’s like if I had examples of other people singing in my gig! doesn’t make sense :roll_eyes:

like… this should be so obvious 😔 it’s like if I had examples of other people singing in my gig! doesn’t make sense :roll_eyes:

If you go on YouTube and search “easy money no skills,” you get Fiverr logo designing, 3D mockup, photoshop images, and bg removal “tutorial” by using online mockup makers and logo makers.

That is how, unfortunately, some come on Fiverr. And the worst part is that some of them are now even Level 1 2 and TRS sellers. When they reach higher levels, they outsource and hire new real designers on the platform to do the work cheap. They accept this to gain momentum in sales—magic circle.

If you go on YouTube and search “easy money no skills,” you get Fiverr logo designing, 3D mockup, photoshop images, and bg removal “tutorial” by using online mockup makers and logo makers.

That is how, unfortunately, some come on Fiverr. And the worst part is that some of them are now even Level 1 2 and TRS sellers. When they reach higher levels, they outsource and hire new real designers on the platform to do the work cheap. They accept this to gain momentum in sales—magic circle.

That is actually sad!

I will take some time to check some of them in the future

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @barwaneproducts

Kind regards.

Thanks for being active on forum and giving genuine advice to every one who are short on how fiverr work. A Big thank you for your active participation and helping new guys like me on fiverr.

Archived