New seller on Fiverr trying to get his first order

geeky_shubham

I am very new here. Haven’t got any order so far. So I need tips from you guys. How to promote my gigs how can get a lot of traffic on my Gig? and get my first order. One thing is to mention is I am not getting many buyer requests related to the gig I created. So how do I get more buyer requests? And how to get my first order?
Here is my profile

favicon-32x32.png.871551451a8d382117558ab1ccde0910.png Fiverr.com
do-on-page-seo-using-rank-math-or-yoast-8b78.jpg.b679e97f882133ea8e404ced3b75d4d2.jpg

Geeky_shubham: I will do on page SEO using rank math or yoast for $10 on...

For only $10, Geeky_shubham will do on page SEO using rank math or yoast. | Rank math SEO, Yoast SEO, On-page optimizationWant to rank your website on google’s first page? You are at the right place. I will do | Fiverr

Please tell me what is wrong here and which thing needs correction??

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 19 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 19 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you for the piece of advice!

Archived