New seller on fiverr with 2 reviews

adrian_1976

Buyer requests. I use them to get sales. Just yesterday I got my second sale ever and with it came my second review. But when I go to buyer requests, I see that around 50 people give offers from each gig. I always put my price low so I can stand out, but after sending 22 professional looking custom offers and $5 prices, I only got one sale. How can I get more sales? I would love to hear your opinions.

Have you considered that your $5 price might appear desperate and unattractive?

Believe it or not, some buyers want a good job done by the most qualified and experienced seller. They don’t care about the price. They care about quality.

@english_voice, yes, I have considered that, but I have done my research and there are many recommendations to start with your price really low and gradually increase it as you get more reviews. When I will have a lot of reviews, I will have to bump my prices up, but for now I’m looking to build my profile and then start earning real money. For the basic gig, this $5 price is very limited time. It will soon become $30 dollars because the work I do it extremely high quality and the best of the best. I am a perfectionist, you see. Thank you for the advice. 🙂

Archived