Fiverr Community Forum

New-Seller-On-Fiverr

Hello FIVERR Community I’m new seller on FIVERR…
I haven’t received any order YET…!! How can I be successful freelancer in getting good order on FIVERR

*MY GIGS: *

Check Out my PROFILE & GIGS & Help me get a better ORDER

10 Likes

welcome to fiverr forum
Have a good day
Thank you

3 Likes

Welcome to the fiverr forum :hugs:

3 Likes

Welcome, be active, send the buyer request daily and share your gigs on social media.

5 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr :heart:

5 Likes

I am a new seller…actually, i have some orders (11) orders but I have not gotten suitable order. My response ranked is down significantly from 100 to 0

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum!
Take time to read through the forum for a lot of tips and information. Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Hi. Welcome to fiverr forum community… Best of luck

3 Likes

Welcome to the biggest freelancing marketplace Fiverr and the largest Fiverr Community.
Follow these steps and I wish you will get your order soon.
First of all do proper research about your job category and find some best unique keywords. Then make a perfect gig based on the keywords. You can put these keywords in the gig description. Make sure that your gig title and description must be a unique one.
Second thing is that Daily send effective buyer request.
And remember one thing that is never ever violate fiverr rules.
Hope that you will get your first order very soon.
Thanks,
Bondhon_wp

4 Likes

welcome to fiverr forum & enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

thank’s for your suggestion

3 Likes

cheek and share your gig on social media. thank you

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr.

2 Likes

Congratulations … Welcome to Fiverr. Wish you all the best here

2 Likes

welcome to fiverr Community

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr… Best wishes… Happy earnings.

3 Likes

Hi! Take a look at this post for some tips and info on how to be a successful seller: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Also, there’s lots of other gigs offer the same service as yours, so it might take some time for you to get orders and establish yourself on Fiverr! Good luck!

2 Likes

Welcome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr Forum :heart:

1 Like

Welcome here… Be Active

2 Likes