New seller over a month with no sales

parkerke_123

Hi Fam, I am a new seller on Fiverr for over a month now but no sales. Could someone please help me understand where I went wrong with my Gigs. Or any helpful insights will be highly appreciated. Thanks

favicon-32x32.png.899ca676473ee4d2fc0dd23136016b5a.png Fiverr.com 152a48f0-1f1b-4d91-831f-94fdcd905a1e.jpeg.c0231165392ffd508ac4f93f7b80f1cb.jpeg

parkerke_123's public profile on Fiverr

Hey, welcome. My name is Parker. I am a professional researcher and writer with a vast experience of over 3 years in essay writing, business writing, projects, research, case studies, summaries, among others. I have knowledge in the areas of social...

Homework and academic services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Do not post, offer, or ask for:

Writing of: Homework, academic papers, bibliography, letters of recommendation, college applications, etc.

The above is from the Community Standards.

You are offering account risking services which Fiverr does not allow.

Suggest you remove all references from your account to offering essays, academic work etc.

Active on 12 hours

Every day 10 buyer request send

Share your gig on social media and web2.0 site.

Please, stop with this “staying active” thing…

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Archived