Fiverr Community Forum

New Seller! Please help me!

hey! I’m a new Fiverr seller and I wanted to ask you all what do I need to get to get first buyers? Also is it intelligent to post like 4 or 5 Gigs directly or 1per week something like that?
My profile Link is:

it would be great if you visit my Profile and help me with my Gig!
5 Likes

Welcome to fiverr community

1 Like

You need to get into another line of work, because your gig violates Fiverr TOS. It’s only a matter of time before they take it down and potentially block your account.

You cannot sell traffic/subscribers/clicks/views/reviews etc. in any form on this website, legitimate or not.

2 Likes

This has already been explained here: You want to buy followers, web traffic, youtube clicks oder spotify listeners?

1 Like

Ah, well, he doesn’t think he’s violating anything, so, yanno, he’s fine.

:rofl:

3 Likes

but why are this doing so wuch people? sometimes they have got 300 5stars ratings and fiverr is doing nothing? I thing i’ll read the AGBs now, lloydsolutions told me also that this is not allowed but thank you for your answer

1 Like

This is what can happen: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned!

2 Likes

Hahahaha no I’m not stupid like that… If they don’t want it on their platform I won’t do this anymore-of course.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you-other question, what type of work is easy to sell on Fiverr? should I concentrate on one area or divide my offer?

2 Likes

Only offer a gig for which you you can provide a professional service.

Check this out: How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few

2 Likes

It can be if you go against TOS