New Seller! Please help me!

simplx1

Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time as Fiverr does not allow such services.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time as Fiverr does not allow such services.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

i don’t want to violate the guidelines, but i don’t sell anything forbidden. the traffic is generated by well-placed advertisements with my partners, the followers etc. by promotion! so in my opinion i don’t violate anything… if i’m wrong, please contact me!

i don’t want to violate the guidelines, but i don’t sell anything forbidden. the traffic is generated by well-placed advertisements with my partners, the followers etc. by promotion! so in my opinion i don’t violate anything… if i’m wrong, please contact me!

in my opinion i don’t violate anything…

If you type “followers gig removed” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject.

Will leave this with you.

in my opinion i don’t violate anything…

If you type “followers gig removed” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject.

Will leave this with you.

Okay, thank you for your Reply! I will deal with the topic and write the Fiverr support if theres any problem… Have A nice Day!

hey! I’m a new Fiverr seller and I wanted to ask you all what do I need to get to get first buyers? Also is it intelligent to post like 4 or 5 Gigs directly or 1per week something like that?
My profile Link is:
it would be great if you visit my Profile and help me with my Gig!

You need to get into another line of work, because your gig violates Fiverr TOS. It’s only a matter of time before they take it down and potentially block your account.

You cannot sell traffic/subscribers/clicks/views/reviews etc. in any form on this website, legitimate or not.

It’s only a matter of time before they take it down and potentially block your account.

This has already been explained here: You want to buy followers, web traffic, youtube clicks oder spotify listeners?

You need to get into another line of work, because your gig violates Fiverr TOS. It’s only a matter of time before they take it down and potentially block your account.

You cannot sell traffic/subscribers/clicks/views/reviews etc. in any form on this website, legitimate or not.

but why are this doing so wuch people? sometimes they have got 300 5stars ratings and fiverr is doing nothing? I thing i’ll read the AGBs now, lloydsolutions told me also that this is not allowed but thank you for your answer

but why are this doing so wuch people? sometimes they have got 300 5stars ratings and fiverr is doing nothing? I thing i’ll read the AGBs now, lloydsolutions told me also that this is not allowed but thank you for your answer

sometimes they have got 300 5stars ratings and fiverr is doing nothing?

This is what can happen: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned!

Archived