New Seller Tips - the Initial Boost!

thdalkins

Hey everyone,

I’m new on Fiverr. I’ve created 4 gigs that I know I can produce the work for, and I know that there is a demand for these services. My gigs are being seen, some are up for the cheapest (£5) and some are cheaper than much of the competition. They’re getting impressions so I know people are seeing them!

I’m yet to sell anything, and I think this may be because of my lack of reviews and sales quantity.

I would really appreciate any tips to get that initial boost? I know once I have a reputation, I then have something to work with. Please let me know your thoughts 🙂

You can get all the information from the link below. Hope this will help! 🙂

If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your sales volume. This post is part of my UPYOUR series based on This Poll and aims to help sellers to deal with issues related to the following three parts of the poll: Too many sellers offer the same thing - 51%I don’t show up in the search results -…

You can get all the information from the link below. Hope this will help! 🙂

If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your sales volume. This post is part of my UPYOUR series based on This Poll and aims to help sellers to deal with issues related to the following three parts of the poll: Too many sellers offer the same thing - 51%I don’t show up in the search results -…

Thank you very much!

Archived