New seller to fiverr with new hope

giftedsanjay

Hey welcome to community!
I just visited your profile as your first gig video looks good:)
I would recommend you to explore more and publish more gigs on fiverr regarding skills…
There are plenty of topics in the Forum that might helpful for you as a new seller…

favicon-32x32.png.a10fabca11913a49737ae68b692ceb72.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.b1589bd67c18a77ceceef2fbf8c65821.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Hey welcome to community!

I just visited your profile as your first gig video looks good:)

I would recommend you to explore more and publish more gigs on fiverr regarding skills…

There are plenty of topics in the Forum that might helpful for you as a new seller…

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Thanks for your valuable advice @akib0079

Greetings everyone! I am Sanjay new to this community. I’m starting new seller as a video editor. i am very glad to be part of the helpful community. please visit my profile and give me any suggestion if you think it’s necessary.

I wish everyone a very pleasant day/night.

Sanjay

welcome to fiverr community and best wish for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Greetings to all. My name is Angelo and I have recently been on fiverr. I am a PhD in “Science, technology and biotechnology for sustainability” and here I deal with translations in English, Spanish, Italian and French. I work together with my sweet half, a Spanish mother tongue and a graduate in modern literature with the mention “magna cum laude”

It is a pleasure to be part of your community and I hope to do great business and maybe collaborate on large projects on fiverr .

Ciao ciao
Angelo e Rosy

Archived