Fiverr Forum

New seller to fiverr

Hello every one i am new to the fiverr and want to become a part of the fiverr community. I have created 5 gigs but did not got any order yet. please help

Try buyer requests. that’s the point where most of the fiverr guys started with. Good Luck. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

thanks a lot for helping me out. Overall i have only 2 buyers request on 5 gigs. I want to improve these things

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of tips and information here. Here is a link to get you started https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers
Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much dear

Just a little tip. Lots of people do not like to be called dear and it will put many buyers off.

One of the best Tip! So true! :slight_smile:

Welcome to Fiverr community. You are on right place, if you asking me. :slight_smile:

About some advice for new sellers, I wrote yesterday on some other Topic.
Please check on this link

Just keep working and improve your self! :slight_smile:

Agreed. Actually i am a new one that’s why i don’t know the basics of this community. Ok will be careful next time

you can ask send buyer request every day. and share your gigs using social media. it will help you to get more buyers. thanks

Welcome to Fiverr. :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

You can check it.

welcome , welcome and welcome to fiverr community.

Thanks to all for such fruitful information

Welcome to fiverr and good luck.

Welcome! You will get order very soon. Hope for the best.

Thanks for motivation

Also i’m a new seller, just a say about patience, wait and see, i hope you’ll be getting your work soon. best of luck

Welcome to the forum! the best way to promote your GIGs is through word of mouth and Social Networking. More people will talk about your products, more opportunities you will have.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Thank you so much for supporting me. i hope your heart is very helpful for anyone.