New seller to fiverr

unicomian

Welcome to Fiverr community. You are on right place, if you asking me. 🙂

About some advice for new sellers, I wrote yesterday on some other Topic.
Please check on this link

Hello, Welcome to Fiverr. slight_smile I checked a little your profile and GIGs. Profile described well, that could be ok. Profile image can be better without sunglasses. Use some shirt, phone, take a selfie and everything fine slight_smile About GIGS - Try to make some video presentation of your GIG. Record yourself and talk about things which you work. Or for example, like i made, use some whiteboard or any other platform and make presentation video about your skills. Buyers like to wa…

Just keep working and improve your self! 🙂

thanks a lot for helping me out. Overall i have only 2 buyers request on 5 gigs. I want to improve these things

Welcome to Fiverr. 💐

i have only 2 buyers request

You can check it.

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Hello every one i am new to the fiverr and want to become a part of the fiverr community. I have created 5 gigs but did not got any order yet. please help

Hello every one i am new to the fiverr and want to become a part of the fiverr community. I have created 5 gigs but did not got any order yet. please help

Welcome! You will get order very soon. Hope for the best.

Welcome! You will get order very soon. Hope for the best.

Thanks for motivation

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived