Fiverr Community Forum

New Seller - Voiceover Artist & Narrator

Hey Fiverr Community! :wave:

I’m Joshua, a Freelance Voiceover Artist & Professional Narrator from Manchester in the U.K. :uk: :studio_microphone:

I joined fiver a few weeks ago and set up my first Gigs, however was getting no impressions or orders and wondering what I could do to get going. Then, I found this forum which has loads of great information on how to get started!
I implemented this across my Gigs and orders are now starting to slowly roll in for me and my analytics are looking much better. I would really recommend all new users to have a good look through the forum to make the most of their time as new sellers.

Also, every order I’ve placed has received glowing 5* reviews, which I’m super happy about! I love getting positive feedback from clients. :star:

If anyone is interested, you can take a look at my Gigs here:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/v3dkbZ

I provide Voiceovers, Audiobook Narration, TV & Radio Commercials, eLearning, YouTube Videos, Presentations, Telephone IVR Systems, Social Media Content, Video Games, plus much, much more…

If anyone has any further tips or advice for me, I of course welcome feedback and really appreciate it. If not, I look forward to being a member of the Fiverr community and being an active member of the forum.

Have a great day! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like