New seller with 7 GIG

Guest wordpress_sujon

Guest wordpress_sujon

Hi all,
I am Sujon. Recently I join fiverr and make 7 GIG. I try to best to make all gig perfect,please visit my 1 gig and suggest me if need any change.
Please also give me some suggestion for get my first order.

Thanks
SUJON

I think you have some of the most well prepared gigs as a new seller. God job!

1 day delivery and unlimited revisions (unfortunately for us new sellers, to be competitive and to get the first few orders these are important). Your price is competitive too.

You also have video with a good quality. Your tags and keywords are well researched. If you want to improve it further, you can hire someone to proofread your descriptions (I know I need to do this too for my gigs lol).

Check all the top rated gigs and see how you can adjust yours further to be unique and more competitive.

Next, you have to promote your gigs to get buyers.

Guest wordpress_sujon

I think you have some of the most well prepared gigs as a new seller. God job!

1 day delivery and unlimited revisions (unfortunately for us new sellers, to be competitive and to get the first few orders these are important). Your price is competitive too.

You also have video with a good quality. Your tags and keywords are well researched. If you want to improve it further, you can hire someone to proofread your descriptions (I know I need to do this too for my gigs lol).

Check all the top rated gigs and see how you can adjust yours further to be unique and more competitive.

Next, you have to promote your gigs to get buyers.

et buyers.

thanks for your suggestion

Archived