Fiverr Community Forum

New Seller With Deep Background In Writing Research Articles

Hi everyone! Get ready for my advertisement videos to attached to all my services. I am a well seasoned writer who has written everything from college thesis to scripts. I am well versed in all reference forms APA, AMA, Chicago, and MLA. I love writing. Anything from creative satirical fiction to prose to biographical nonfiction. I am a very talented researcher of unique source documents. I have access of tons of online databases, many via subscription, of online journals and newsletters of various psychological and physiological references. I can make a bibliography look so damn good it’s ridiculous. The best documentation available for resources I have access to and this is what makes me so good as at writing research articles. I have been awarded scholarships in excess of $4,000 per year for my writing abilities when I first went to undergraduate studies. I take writing very serious and citing materials very seriously. I always cite my sources. I am so anal about it. If you would like to check out my gigs or talk to me PLEASE somebody do so. I retain quite a bit of Knowledge Capital in my grasp that somebody will soon get a hold of. Will it be you?

1 Like

“advertisement videos attached to all my services.” Please note the correction here.

By the way… Yes I am that *****.

Mod Note: inappropriate word removed.

@tonynechar Spamming the forum will get you into trouble with the moderators.