New sellers can get orders too. ~A message from Miss Dixie~

zeus777

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot.

“I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders”
“It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention”
“Please give new sellers a chance too”
“Respect the new sellers”

I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too!
I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right.

And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr.
I saw her post just 10 days or so ago?? I went to check her gigs and immediately
I was interested because she did everything right. Well, at least to me.
A few days ago I ordered a gig to create a message to sellers, and her being a new
seller is what’s important.

I gave her the basic list of what to cover, but she did a great job with
taking that and winging it, adding her own little humor and original lines.
I think she nailed it.

So sit back and listen to the sound of her sultry voice. Enjoy!

This is my love it face. 'Cause seeing is believing. 😍

LoveIt.png.8ea09025b27cfe0f8639b63e1f68508f.png

Zeus this is totally awesome! Thank you for sharing! All smiles over here 🙂

Mek sells peeps should watch this video over and over again til their eyeballs hurt. 😃

Miss Dixie is a looker, humorous and a natural in front of the 📹 camera.
Fyi~ I never wear white (my least fave color), so I’m good. 😂

@eoinfinnegan you’re a goofball! 😆

Is it fair to say that following these tips will trans form your Fiverr experience?

Um, to answer your Q, I think is very fair! In fact, a guaranteed transformation, dahling. 😛

LoveIt

Mek sells peeps should watch this video over and over again til their eyeballs hurt. 😃

Is it fair to say that following these tips will trans form your Fiverr experience?

Um, to answer your Q, I think is very fair! In fact, a guaranteed transformation, dahling. 😛

white (my least fave color)

😮

😧

😩

😢

😥

😭

LoveIt

white (my least fave color)

😮

😧

😩

😢

😥

😭

Bwahahahahaha 🙃

Clarification ‘white’ meaning as in clothes, socks, bedding, towels, knickers that kinda thing.

Wanna share a cone? 🍦

@thedixielynn Just a quick suggestion if you happen to see this - I see your gig is in the Fun and Lifestyle section.

I suggest you create one in the video marketing section (under Digital Marketing) too as frankly, you have such a great screen presence that I think plenty of people would hire you for ads etc.

Should I order a video for you? OMG, the wheels are spinning! 😃

This is gonna be fun, fun, fun.

The wig is very DIVAlicious. 💕

She looks great, right?

My mom saw her video and she said “OMG, is that Lady Gaga!? Oh no, it’s someone else…huh? That’s a guy? Wow, she is so beautiful, very elegant! Nice voice too”

…and she went on for a while about how great she looked.

@thedixielynn you should be proud,girl!

She looks great, right?

My mom saw her video and she said “OMG, is that Lady Gaga!? Oh no, it’s someone else…huh? That’s a guy? Wow, she is so beautiful, very elegant! Nice voice too”

…and she went on for a while about how great she looked.

@thedixielynn you should be proud,girl!

She looks great, right?

She looks fierce, honey!

Watch RuPaul’s Drag race that show will have you looking like 😯.

I mean the styling, the makeup & everything you couldn’t tell if they were male or female. Beautiful!

rupaul-500x333.jpg.6b9d8ec953c0c36c1fb6c678cee991cd.jpg

she likes vanilla as much as the rest of us

I do, very much so. 😋

Vanilla beans are the best thing ever. They are really good in recipes, especially chocolate ones.

vanillabeans

Vanilla beans are the best thing ever.

Somewhat random but why do people think that vanilla is basic and boring when in reality it’s so packed with flavor!? Vanilla ice cream isn’t just frozen cream but people sure think it is 😑

Vanilla beans are the best thing ever.

Somewhat random but why do people think that vanilla is basic and boring when in reality it’s so packed with flavor!? Vanilla ice cream isn’t just frozen cream but people sure think it is 😑

it’s so packed with flavor!?

Damn right it is!

Loooooove vanilla and them beans! When I see those tiny little beans inside the ice cream…makes me soooo happy.

The best way to get orders immediately is to create a video that’s your most strong portfolio when creating a new gig. It always works for me and at least the video should be realistic and have original content that will attract the customers at least within 10 seconds running time just like mentioned in the video.I hope this helps 🙂

The best way to get orders immediately is to create a video that’s your most strong portfolio when creating a new gig. It always works for me and at least the video should be realistic and have original content that will attract the customers at least within 10 seconds running time just like mentioned in the video.I hope this helps 🙂

@zeus777 fabulous darling - can’t say any more! 🙂

Archived