Fiverr Community Forum

New sellers difficulties

Hi, everyone, how are you guys doing?

I am starting here in Fiverr and I read that we could bid in some of the buyer requests. But I have noticed that since I joined in every time I go in the buyer requests part I can’t see any requests. How can I unlock this feature if possible?

Thanks =)

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

I don’t know the exact requirements (@imagination7413 - you might have one of your handy links for this?) but I know you have to achieve certain levels of work/time on the site before the buyer requests populate. Each “level” has its own list of buyer requests, and at the beginner/lowest level, there’s pretty fierce competition and not many requests.

8 Likes

Thanks. I see that everyone spends a lot of time here

1 Like

Yep. I think I am right now in the bottom of the food chain :exploding_head:

Here is the main thread I share when asked this:

2 Likes

I never sent a buyer request. If my work is good then the buyer find me again. This is what I believe.

5 Likes

Yeah, you can spend your time in forum . It’s a awesome platform

3 Likes

For my category (web content) the BRs I see are from Buyers who want the Moon but are only willing to offer a Moon rock (and a small one).

Unless you see BRs that are worth it, don’t waste your time.

2 Likes

yep and there are a lot of funny topics =)

2 Likes

yeah , :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks. How can I know what level am I at?

1 Like

You’re at the basic level. You can check your progress to the next level here - evaluations are done on the 14th of each month, if all the qualifications are green, you should be auto-promoted a few days later.

3 Likes

Build Up more skill, Share your gigs as much you can. Example LinkedIn Facebook etc.

2 Likes

don’t worry, be active in here and you will be able to see BR soon

I also believe in this and completed first 12 Order. Buyer finds me every time. :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Need well seo, social sharing and 10 buyer request daily

You can Create New gigs and meaningful topics,
and go to buyer request option in evening and midnight ,
i wish you see buyer request
thanks… :innocent:

1 Like