New sellers difficulties

joycelessa

Hi, everyone, how are you guys doing?

I am starting here in Fiverr and I read that we could bid in some of the buyer requests. But I have noticed that since I joined in every time I go in the buyer requests part I can’t see any requests. How can I unlock this feature if possible?

Thanks =)

I don’t know the exact requirements (@imagination7413 - you might have one of your handy links for this?) but I know you have to achieve certain levels of work/time on the site before the buyer requests populate. Each “level” has its own list of buyer requests, and at the beginner/lowest level, there’s pretty fierce competition and not many requests.

I don’t know the exact requirements (@imagination7413 - you might have one of your handy links for this?) but I know you have to achieve certain levels of work/time on the site before the buyer requests populate. Each “level” has its own list of buyer requests, and at the beginner/lowest level, there’s pretty fierce competition and not many requests.

Yep. I think I am right now in the bottom of the food chain 🤯

Here is the main thread I share when asked this:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Here is the main thread I share when asked this:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Thanks. How can I know what level am I at?

Archived