New sellers Future

logo7itbd

What y’all so called new sellers don’t realize is that every seller in fiverr was once a new seller. I am a new seller, some may consider me an old seller due to the time I have spent here but I consider myself new because I am still growing and trying to expand. People often create gigs and then leave fiverr to do the magic but that is not the case. Join forums that revolve around what you do and try to advertise what you do.

What y’all so called new sellers don’t realize is that every seller in fiverr was once a new seller. I am a new seller, some may consider me an old seller due to the time I have spent here but I consider myself new because I am still growing and trying to expand. People often create gigs and then leave fiverr to do the magic but that is not the case. Join forums that revolve around what you do and try to advertise what you do.

Yes,Hope you feedback help me ,Regard

I prefer sellers with 0 reviews over sellers with 10 or less reviews.

If you are a seller with few reviews, I have to waste my time verifying that the “reviews” are legit. I have to check to make sure you didn’t trade reviews or have a 2nd account to buy your own gig.

If you have 0 reviews and great portfolio, I feel confident you will do a good job.

How to create a portfolio in fiverr ?

New or even top rated Seller can not create profile on fiverr expect pro & few others, you can create a good Portfolio on your own website or the best is use to use Behance that is Adobe official website & good for showcase, you can see my portfolio as sample & browse many others there,

https://www.behance.net/DaimDesigns

Leave a like if this help

Thanks

this is just a ratio, but for that you must need to have some really good skill & quality work that makes clients say wow & then your profile work will make them give you a chance & then you will need to prove your self 🙂

Man, think about it. How can TEN buyers out of THREE buyers order from you? 10>3. If 3 buyers order, how can you get 10 orders? You seem very confused.

I prefer sellers with 0 reviews over sellers with 10 or less reviews.

If you are a seller with few reviews, I have to waste my time verifying that the “reviews” are legit. I have to check to make sure you didn’t trade reviews or have a 2nd account to buy your own gig.

If you have 0 reviews and great portfolio, I feel confident you will do a good job.

yes also me also i have over 1200+ buying here i check gig quality, because 10 fake or 10 out 3 negative reviews is bad then trying a new seller which show quality on this gigs

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 65841_1.png

Need tips for getting offers

There is no “perfect way”. Nor is there any guarantee that what you choose to do will result in a sale. If you want to earn a sale from a Buyer Request, you’re going to have to write a response that appeals to the buyer. Provide him/her an offer that...

I love your guideline ,Thanks a lot

Archived