New sellers no chance at all here?

Guest tobi_zu_cs

Guest tobi_zu_cs

why is it feeling like there is no chance to get some work done here ! for new sellers at least
iv been online and active for month now , a lot of views still no orders feels like everyone just go out for the high rated sellers
Feelsbadman
anyone out there have the same issue ?
i am starting to giving up here

Guest tobi_zu_cs

Hey, I am a new seller as well. I joined in September and I got my first order on 11th October i think and finally today I completed my 5th order 🙂

well my field is different probably thats why , or just to hard to climb in , so i am really considering just looking for something else do you have any recommendation ?

Everyone started out as a new seller.

Your profile description isn’t professional (“Hello there” doesn’t tell anything about you, what you offer, or why should someone choose you), a picture of a computer doesn’t really represent you, either (it’s best to use either a photo of yourself, or your logo), your translation gig description is too short and doesn’t convince me to choose you over everyone else offering a similar service, and your other gig description is short and, to me, confusing.

In short, you might do better with a good profile photo, a professional profile description, and better gig descriptions.

Guest offlinehelpers

well my field is different probably thats why , or just to hard to climb in , so i am really considering just looking for something else do you have any recommendation ?

I had a look at your gis - you’re offering two very different services, one of which I don’t understand, and the other I wouldn’t need.

Is there anything else you could offer which might appeal to a wider audience? You can have up to 7 gigs, so make use of them. Good luck! ☀️

Guest tobi_zu_cs

I had a look at your gis - you’re offering two very different services, one of which I don’t understand, and the other I wouldn’t need.

Is there anything else you could offer which might appeal to a wider audience? You can have up to 7 gigs, so make use of them. Good luck! ☀️

now this is useful Thank you sir

Archived