Fiverr Community Forum

New Sellers - Search your question .... Get the answer Now!

Is gig categories make any impact in buyer request? please explain me…

1 Like

I remember when I saw this post created. I thought his exact thing would happen, lol

5 Likes

Very very, it’s makes many, it was there buyers will use to target what they needed.

Try to covert your account to buyer through app and click on “post request”, there you will see how its work.

I believe this help.

Always share your gigs on social media and google plus.

This thread is for new seller to get first order, your already have first order, you have chance to get more orders using “buyer request” then know much on how to write with buyers, tell them why your gig is the best and fit the project.

I think this really help.

Try to reply as soon as possible
but I think your idea is not bad too.:grin:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, one more question, if i make 7 gig with 7 categories, is there any chances to get big amount of buyer request??

This.
You can find your answer faster just by being a little proactive.
I don’t understand why many new users ask the same questions again and again while they can find the answer within 5s of search.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m offering a gig that involves supporting the buyer for up to a month, do I set delivery time to max 29 days and then have to wait for completion before the buyer pays or should I set delivery time lower to a few days where the coaching is only just beginning and expect the buyer to happily pay during the process not at the end?

The obvious answer for me is set to 29 days to reflect the time period covered, but as a new seller I also do not want to risk non payment at the end of a long process.

Thanks I am a new seller.I think it’s help me.

Something more! Don’t promote your gigs posting Buyer Requests.

See, this is an example of why you should spell your words correctly.

You asked for more “oders” in your gigs. Without the “r” after the “o”, thereby creating the intended word, “order”, you’re left with just “oder”, which, regrettably sounds exactly like the word “odor”. Therefore, by misspelling your request, it reads a bit like you are looking for more bad smells to add to your gigs. No one is going to want to buy a smelly gig. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And, as a more direct result of your misspelling, the following seems a bit unfortunate as well:

According to the urban dictionary, an “ODer” is an “online dater”, referring specifically to two people who are dating in online games or social media. So, by misspelling such an integral word within your request, it looks – quite literally – like you are looking to play matchmaker, and find more online daters to hang out in your gigs.

I highly doubt that online daters are your target customers.

My advice: Don’t beg for odors or online daters here on the forum. Don’t beg for customers either. Learn how to be a businessman freelancer, and market and promote your gigs to find your customers. Odors, online daters, and all of us here on the forums are NOT your customers.

If you’re not going to take your freelance career seriously – or professionally,… why should we?

5 Likes

Thanks for giving a good suggestion.

1 Like

This is why I come to the forums.

This right here is the best advice I’ve heard on the forums this week. With all the rampant catfishing, you think you’re playing Divinity with this really cool dude but when you decide to face time it turns out they were a girl the entire time!

3 Likes

And, to answer your question more specifically…

Your grammar and context is terrible. Since you are seeking “oders” (orders), I shall assume that by “writing a buyer request”, you actually mean writing a seller RESPONSE to a buyer request. The best way to do that is to directly address what the buyer is asking for, and show the buyer how you can fulfill their need.

There is no single way to do this. Connect with the buyer. Offer your services. That’s how it works.

1 Like

You are welcome for my suggestion that you should spell words correctly. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

thank you.your tips are genuinely helpfull.

1 Like

Whoa! I’ve learned something new today! :joy:
I’d comment more on this but my lips :kiss: are :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind information

1 Like

Hi,If I may share my thought, I find that consistency works best. Do what you love and your delivery fill satisfy your customers. .

1 Like