Fiverr Forum

New Sellers .... Success Doesn't Come To Those Who Wait!

Thank you ! @lloydsolutions

1 Like

Great tips for new sellers!

2 Likes

Thanks for your information:blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much .:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for the valuable tips :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you! @lloydsolutions

1 Like

Yes i totally agree. We all understand this impatience for our 1st order but the key is to be patient, work , study, promote and find smart gig ideas. Good luck to all new sellers and dont give up!!!

Maria S.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you. I surely will read through the tips

1 Like

Thanks Bro…:grinning:

You have to work at it - drive your own traffic through social media and use all your buy requests on a daily basis will help.

Hi im new as well, it’s nearly a month since I’ve signed up with fiverr and ive just delivered my first gig. It felt incredible! However i was marketing and promoting my gig but I got that client from constantly checking buyers request. Just a tip but good luck!

Good job… Good job…

1 Like

I kind of don’t agree, because that’s exactly how I got my first order. I did absolutelly nothing but waiting, lol. I even had no idea that forum exists. :wink:

I guess I am lucky.

Sorry but I don’t really understand what it is you don’t agree on

1 Like

You have enough experience so can you help me I really want to know more.

1 Like

I’ve only had one sale so far so i recommend reading the link that was posted at the beginning of this thread xx hope that helps

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing, will do.

1 Like

How can I will be success when i have completed four jobs and unfortunately two orders are cancelled.

1 Like

Hi Alam7614

Keep pushing and checking and revamp your gig if you have to. Chances are if there is something else you think you can offer change or create a new gig. That’s what I am trying to do myself as I have only gone two.

1 Like