Fiverr Forum

NEW - Skip the Gig Requirements

Creating a Gig can come with a lot of steps. This is to ensure that both buyer and seller have good understanding of what the Gig deliverables are. Sometimes, when creating a Gig, parties may find that the Gig requirements are unnecessary, since the seller already has all the information they need to start working. For instance, in cases in which the buyer and seller already talked and agreed on all the details.

We’ve added in an option to “skip requirements”. When sending an offer, sellers can now turn-off the Gig requirements for that offer. Also, when an order is in status “Incomplete” (waiting for the buyer to fill the requirements), sellers can now decide to skip the requirements step and start the order on their own.

With new features, comes new rules. If you option to skip the Gig requirements stage, that means that the order countdown will begin immediately. So be confident that you’re ready to start work and have all the information you need to deliver.

As always, let us know if you have questions below in comments. Or if you’ve used this feature already and have feedback.

35 Likes

Yesssss! I’ve been asking for that ever since custom offers first came around! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

It’s a great feature for both buyers and sellers who worked previously or have all info in the message box.

3 Likes

This is very welcomed news! Thank you! :bouquet:

2 Likes

This is awesome! :smiley: A lot of times buyers send me all of the information that I need via message and I don’t need the buyer requirements at all. This is an awesome feature!

2 Likes

I’ve already used this feature a TON, thank you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A very effective feature as well. Certainly, this feature will help the sellers and buyers save some time of writing the requirements who have already a chat and all the details in the inbox.

3 Likes

Great Feature :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is an awesome feature!

1 Like

I’ve used the feature and it’s a welcome development because it helps you know serious buyers from the “troublesome” ones.

1 Like

It’s a great feature! I already used it :smile:

2 Likes

I’m lovin’ this new feature. Ran out of hearts but here’s my emoji :purple_heart: substitute.

1 Like

What she said. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Ugh… I saw it today and I ignored it. I could use this all the time :smiley:

1 Like

Good to know Fiverr is always enhancing buyers and sellers experience :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for share us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing feature ! Thanks

1 Like

yep, this is awesome!

1 Like

Fantastic update. Thanks.

1 Like

I have used it many times now. It is great and REALLY helpful.

2 Likes