Fiverr Forum

New South African Seller!

Hi there

I’m new to fiverr and look forward to learning plenty and, more obviously, earning some extra income. I’m a creative writer and voice over artist .
I would love to learn how to best to use fiverr and how I can attract more buyers to my gigs.

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much. I’ll check them out

You are welcome to fiverr @takusharon

thanks @videoarticle :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to Fiverr! @takusharon
I’m a new seller as well :slightly_smiling_face:
Good Luck :+1:

Don’t be like a lot of them. They get your money & don’t fulfill the service then BLOCK the customer so they can’t have any further contact. Wow!! Everyone that I’ve purchased from has done this. Great customer service huh???

Very simple to handle, a seller blocking a buyer without delivering the order with the aim of running away with free money!!
Very funny, I can’t imagine a seller doing this.
Just report such a seller to CS and they’ll get you your money back.
Easy, no need to quarrel.

I have no reason to lie about what I experienced. If the content isn’t allowed my bad. There’s no customer service to complain to. I know what to do. Stop using the service.

Hi Fellow South African !
I’m new to Fiverr as well.
I wish you all the best.
Have a great day!

Thanks so much, best of luck with your venture as well!

Welcome to the forum @takusharon. I wish you all the best.

Welcome to the forum!

Not all of them, believe me