New Spammers are Annoying

cchaplin

Hello Guys,

Last few months I’m noticing one thing. New sellers are spamming each and every day. They are sending messages and custom offers randomly. Actually, they are begging. Isn’t it?

It’s so much annoying. They’re reaching me from sellers profile.

I think there are many buyers who are selling their gigs like me and receiving the same types of request. We should protect this marketplace from those spammers. We should contact the support and report each and every spammer.

What do you think guys?

Hello Guys,

Last few months I’m noticing one thing. New sellers are spamming each and every day. They are sending messages and custom offers randomly. Actually, they are begging. Isn’t it?

It’s so much annoying. They’re reaching me from sellers profile.

I think there are many buyers who are selling their gigs like me and receiving the same types of request. We should protect this marketplace from those spammers. We should contact the support and report each and every spammer.

What do you think guys?

What do you think guys?

I think that you’re violating the forum rules.

You can’t speak like that about people from a certain country or region.

What do you think guys?

I think that you’re violating the forum rules.

Sorry to like that but it’s so annoying. Especially when you’re busy and receiving such kind of offer.

As much as I agree that spammers are annoying (I receive at least 2-3 messages daily). I don’t think you should discriminate by country. That is very wrong.

You should modify your post.

I told that because I’m receiving from these 2 countries. I’m totally disturbed.

I’m sharing the pain. BTW, I don’t want to argue. You guys will feel the same thing when you’ll face those idiots.

You guys will feel the same thing when you’ll face those idiots.

It is not that they haven’t faced annoying spammers. They don’t like how you said it. (forum rules) so they flag it to have it removed.

Had you not pointed out certain communities you would have been fine. No one likes spammers.

You guys will feel the same thing when you’ll face those idiots.

It is not that they haven’t faced annoying spammers. They don’t like how you said it. (forum rules) so they flag it to have it removed.

Had you not pointed out certain communities you would have been fine. No one likes spammers.

I’ve pointed that because we all are receiving such kind of offers from those countries. No one from other countries. Check your own and you’ll get the same name. The thing is I’ve clarified this and you guys are asking to hide the truth.

I’ve pointed that because we all are receiving such kind of offers from those countries. No one from other countries. Check your own and you’ll get the same name. The thing is I’ve clarified this and you guys are asking to hide the truth.

Tell me, how is you breaking the forum rules ok in your mind, but people breaking other rules is not?

Should I make a post about people from [your country] breaking forum rules? Obviously not, so refrain from doing so in the future please.

I edited your title so the post could stay on the forum.

Archived