Fiverr Community Forum

New Student Seller

Hi everyone! British med student here to make some moneyyyy :rofl: and share my skills. What’s the demographic for this site? Is it mostly employed adults or do we have some students as well?:partying_face:

4 Likes

There are many demographics on Fiverr.

4 Likes

Including retired lovely teachers (@vickiespencer) . :wink:

Feel yourself welcome and please carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you, Jasminescorner!

There are lots of students on Fiverr. If there’s one thing students always need more of, it’s money. :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Care to list a few? :yum:

No. You don’t need to know everyone else’s demographics. Find YOUR demographic, and cater your services to those people.

It’s not about demographics. It’s about selling what you do best. Also, you can google “Fiverr” and find all kinds of information about who uses it, etc.

P.S. I’m surprised a medical student has time to do Fiverr gigs.