New System Horrors

rollix

I don’t know about anyone else but I hate the new Fiverr system, I have trouble getting logged in, sending messages to people and this one lacks just about everything the old one had… Reminds me of Windows Vista… Good concept but riddled with bugs… If anyone out there has any pull with Fiverr please tell them how disappointed many of us are with this system.

Thanks,

Bob

There is another issue with the new Fiverr system where client’s often have difficulty looking at the attached files. I always due my due diligence by taking the screenshot of the delivered order. I am sure this is a small technical hitch which will eventually get resolved in due course of time.

Oh yes. I can’t stand it. It’s like it’s built for someone who’s just browsing or wants to do just one thing. I don’t see why they couldn’t just re-skin the old system with a new look.

I mean I can’t search within results, I can’t search my collections. Nothing is alphabetized and can’t be. It’s a mess.

I’m sure there is a lot of money being lost here because the buyer experience is VERY cumbersome for shopping. Looks like whoever designed it didn’t think enough about what a buyer would need or want.

Archived