New teen editor here

So refreshing to see a new seller with an excellently written and laid out gig, using good images and looking professional.
My only concern for you is in pricing - 5000 words of in-depth editing is a lot for $5 and while I know it’s hard to get your first few orders, I think it might be worth putting them up. My main concern is that you might attract the wrong type of buyer, those who tend to abuse new sellers. Starting with your base gig offering 2500 might be worth considering.

Note: I am a proofreader but I promise I am not trying to create a cartel or stop competition 🙂

So refreshing to see a new seller with an excellently written and laid out gig, using good images and looking professional.

My only concern for you is in pricing - 5000 words of in-depth editing is a lot for $5 and while I know it’s hard to get your first few orders, I think it might be worth putting them up. My main concern is that you might attract the wrong type of buyer, those who tend to abuse new sellers. Starting with your base gig offering 2500 might be worth considering.

Note: I am a proofreader but I promise I am not trying to create a cartel or stop competition 🙂

Thank you for the suggestion! It was actually a bit lower, but honestly, it’s not really about the money for me, I just kind of want something to do over the summer and I love it so lol. The money is just a perk.

Archived