New to Fiverr - Agency Creative Director

swagdavinci

Welcome, have you considered applying for Pro?

You definitely should.

Where can I find more samples of styleframes you have created?

Thanks for the response Frank.

Yeah, I wanted to do that but I don’t see how or where to apply. I was assuming I need to build cred first. You can see my recent work which includes style frames at ryanjbrant.com I have a ton so only of my best stuff is up there. My recent work is even better, but because it was for big agencies under NDA I usually share those only in a deck over email.

Thanks for the response Frank.

Yeah, I wanted to do that but I don’t see how or where to apply. I was assuming I need to build cred first. You can see my recent work which includes style frames at ryanjbrant.com I have a ton so only of my best stuff is up there. My recent work is even better, but because it was for big agencies under NDA I usually share those only in a deck over email.

Hi and welcome to the forum! Check Fiverr’s terms of service if you haven’t yet, they have rather strict rules regarding sharing website links and anything else that might have contact info.

The “Seller Help Center” is a great resource too when starting out, there’s a list of URLs one may share in profile or gig descriptions to show more work (Flickr is on the list, for example, while Instagram isn’t, so it’s better to check than guess and risk an account warning).

Wish you success, good luck and fun here.

Archived