New to fiverr alert

dresha

Hello everyone. I’m 25 and a doctor and new to fiverr community. I’m a passionate reader and writer and I can write health related, beauty and blog related articles and content. Looking forward to it. Xx

Esha.

I can write reviews and paragraphs and essays/assignments as well,

The above is copied from your gig. Suggest you delete this sentence.

Offering to write paid reviews and write essays/assignments is not allowed on Fiverr.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Offering to write paid reviews and write essays/assignments is not allowed on Fiverr.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Hi Lloydsolutions,

I was just searching for tos to be used in app. I noticed you post a lot about reading the tos. Would be cool if you shared the link everytime you mention it. 🙂

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page

The above is from my post above.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page

The above is from my post above.

Why not a link?:thinking: I’m using the app, hence my question. I posted about couple mins ago it someone just showed me.

Archived