New to Fiverr and Excited to Start!

izzie33

Hi everyone! My name is Isabella and I am a communications and psychology major. I love meeting new people and making new friends! I have always been a great listener and give solid advice in even the toughest of situations. I hope I can use Fiverr to make a difference in at least one person’s life! Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or just want to chat 🙂

Hey lovely! I’m new here too! Excited to start my journey on this website - and hopefully meet some good people along the way! Warm wishes xx

Welcome to the forum, Isabella! It’s a pretty cool place. 🙂

Hey lovely! I’m new here too! Excited to start my journey on this website - and hopefully meet some good people along the way! Warm wishes xx

Another Brit is in the house.

Hi. You’ll need to be very careful with your gig. Fiverr doesn’t allow sellers to sell reviews for sites like Amazon, Google, or other third party platforms.

If you’re not planning to do that, cool, but there’s a chance that Fiverr still might misunderstand your service and punish you. As you’re new, you could get flat out banned.

If you want to be safe, play around with your gig a little so it’s crystal clear to Fiverr that you won’t do anything that breaks the rules.

Archived