New to fiverr and first time selling my anime art

billsu001

I am Billsuu01 im new to fiverr and also a newbie anime artist. at first I dont have any plans taking up commision yet because im still learning, but my friends always keep pushing me to start taking up commision because they think my art is good and decent enough.

I just hope they are right because im here taking up my gigs and hoping someone will take my commision 😄

this my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/mz6Yl7

Hi,

To avoid a TOS Strike you probably want to remove your Instaham profile.

I would also advise that you clarify what each level of the Gig will get. You understand but I cannot say I can easily visualize what one may look like (deliver) compared to another. Perhaps use one of the image slots to show a three-panel image with the same image in each format and a clear text below.

A video with sound is nice.

🙂

Hi,

To avoid a TOS Strike you probably want to remove your Instaham profile.

I would also advise that you clarify what each level of the Gig will get. You understand but I cannot say I can easily visualize what one may look like (deliver) compared to another. Perhaps use one of the image slots to show a three-panel image with the same image in each format and a clear text below.

A video with sound is nice.

🙂

wow, thats what i get for not reading, anyways thankyou for the tips i appreciated it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived