New to Fiverr and freelance

sianthomas0

Hi everyone! Just recently signed up to Fiverr after debating FOR MONTHS whether it would be a viable option for me to earn some extra money.
After posting my first gig, I can say I’m officially a freelance beta reader for aspiring young adult and romance writers. I’m pretty nervous!
How long have you all been members? When did you start earning? How did you go about promoting your business? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

I’m a beta-reader as well, but I prefer science-fiction and mystery. I’ll admit I don’t market myself near as much as I should. As for tips, I’ve gathered a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section at the end of this thread:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Archived