New to Fiverr and Freelancing!

onth3cusp

Hello all, I’m Mykki and I new to both Fiverr and freelancing in general. I always wanted to break into the realm of freelance editing and Fiverr was actually suggested to me as a way to get started so I thought I’d give it a go. I’ve only had my gig live for a few days, so I’m not expecting a surge of clients all in one go, but hopefully I get a hit soon!

Aside from all that, I’m a recent transplant to the Pacific Northwest. I love coffee, writing science fiction, and spending time in very green, wooded areas. I’m looking forward to hiking around Mount Rainier as soon as the air quality clears up.

So…yeah. Hi!

Hello Mykki, My name is Fatima. I’m from Pakistan. I’m glad you joined fiverr as your first freelance workplace. It take some time to get an order for a new seller. Daily check buyers requests and send offer to those project you can handle. this forum has many useful guides for new freelancer.
All the best. I like tea and I love science fiction genre. It’s nice to have you here. 🙂

Hi Mykki

Welcome @onth3cusp to Fiverr’s community
Yes indeed freelancing is a bit scary before you jump in and also when you are in 😃 you never know when and from where your first order will come up.
I am new to freelancing like you, but I enjoy it so much!

I hope you’ll have a great experience on Fiverr and through freelancing.
It’s a new way of life that doesn’t fit everyone.
Though what is really important is self-awareness and knowing why we do what we do.
After that, happiness is a little closer to us, right?

Archived