New to Fiverr and how to sell my first gig

amdigitals

Hi,

I am new to Fiverr and have few gig already. When I see statistics of my gigs then I see plenty of impressions, views and clicks but no sale yet.

I am already using my twitter(**************) account to promote my gigs and facebook(very new to facebook too for such stuff) to some extends but still no sales.

I also posted an ad on local classified site such as kijiji but no sale. How can I start selling my gigs on Fiverr and newbie?

Please help me out to get going here on Fiverr.

Thank you

Mod Note: Twitter usernamename removed. Please read Forum Rules, Fiverr ToS and a summary of Community Guidelines .

I remember when I started a bit over a year ago on Fiverr, I too was anxious to get sales and start my freelance career. However, it took 45 days to get my first order.

I wish I had the help of Paul the :male_detective:t3:

Thanks for your reply. I am not sure about Paul and where can his post be found? @vickiespencer

Here you go! @amdigitals No problem @vickiespencer , I got you covered (sorry for intervening though)

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Dear 1st of all you have find some special skills of you and the research on fiver and here you will get a lot of idea about how to make your give more interesting than others. after this make some good gig that has demand on market.
Now comes the main part marketing, you have to share your gig in different socal media an try to do some seo as well so that your gig come in the first page.
and also try to improve your English because you have to make a good relation with client
That’s it, hope this will help you. 😍
Best of luck?

Archived