Fiverr Forum

New to Fiverr and Loving It So Far

Hi everyone,

I signed up for Fiverr about 12 days ago and so far have sold five gigs and made $28.

My initial goal was to get one sale in January, so I am thrilled so far.

My new goal is $100 in February and to keep going up from there.

I am enjoying the great advice here on the forums as well. Thank you for everything!

Cool, keep going. :slight_smile:

Hello @brooksrembert !!

Welcome to fiverr forum! You can ask anything to me in message as well as on forum. My id is @bhavyamehta.

With Regards,
Bhavya.

@bhavyamehta
How many eggs does a chicken lay in its entire life time?

Congrats! @brooksrembert
I suppose you are:

Thanks. It is exciting.

@djgodknows!

Every Meaningful question has a meaningful answer!

A Chicken Can’t lay eggs! Because Chicken not fertile to lay eggs.

With Regards,
Bhavya.

I joined to fiverr from 2 weeks
and i gained 50$ in one week
:heart_eyes:

You sure about that?
Maybe you’re NOT the right person to ask anymore questions…

Wow, that’s awesome. Congratulations!

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

I joined fiverr from a week no earning :confused: I am logo designer and I have made my gig with well description. what kind of work you people do?

a rooster :stuck_out_tongue:

congratulations :slight_smile:

None, it was the Dinosaurs! (History of evolution)

Don’t give up is the rule of life…The more you keep on trying, the more chance you get of succeeding in life!

The egg. (Or scientifically “nutshell”)
Source : Wikipedia

@djgodknows, No it’s the “comb jelly”; the first creature on Earth. :joy:

Hi Everyone!!!

I made my fiverr account in 2013 and then never used. In 2013, I also started working at odesk and elance now named as upwork and was very successful.

Just wanted you people to please suggest me, should I try to get work at fiverr? and how can I do that, because the fiverr platform is totally different than upwork and I really don’t understand how to get work here.

Glad you like it! Keep this in mind when things slow or do not seem to be going as you like. Fiverr is an exciting platform with many possibilities.

Hi
Your nieche is really competetive. You need to promote your gig where ever you can to boost it on fiverr rank. Try to share your gig link on some forums about graphic design.