New to Fiverr and need some assistance

Hey Guys Just made my account an hour ago. I finally believe i’m ready to start selling on fiverr though there are a few things I need assistance with.

When setting up my gig I came across the requirement section which is where we instruct the customer on the steps we want them to take. I choose the attached files option and proceed to explain that my clients should fill in the attached design brief though it seems I’m unable to attach the required brief. Is something wrong with the system or is the attached files part mean’t for Buyers and not Sellers? Also what are some tips a newbie like me should take note of.

Ps. I’ve been up for more than 24 hours so apologies in advance if I respond later. I’m off to bed. Thanks for the assistance slight_smile:

Hey Guys Just made my account an hour ago. I finally believe i’m ready to start selling on fiverr though there are a few things I need assistance with.

When setting up my gig I came across the requirement section which is where we instruct the customer on the steps we want them to take. I choose the attached files option and proceed to explain that my clients should fill in the attached design brief though it seems I’m unable to attach the required brief. Is something wrong with the system or is the attached files part mean’t for Buyers and not Sellers? Also what are some tips a newbie like me should take note of.

Ps. I’ve been up for more than 24 hours so apologies in advance if I respond later. I’m off to bed. Thanks for the assistance slight_smile:

Also what are some tips a newbie like me should take note of.

You can find plenty of tips by reading through the forum topics. 😉

Hey there. I believe the attachment file option in requirements is meant for buyers to upload their files to you. You may be able to attach your required brief doc. in a chat with the buyer? Or rewrite each individual question from your brief for your potential buyer to answer within the requirements section. Hope this helps! Good luck.

what are some tips a newbie like me should take note of.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Hey there. I believe the attachment file option in requirements is meant for buyers to upload their files to you. You may be able to attach your required brief doc. in a chat with the buyer? Or rewrite each individual question from your brief for your potential buyer to answer within the requirements section. Hope this helps! Good luck.

Thank you I’ve managed to sort it out

what are some tips a newbie like me should take note of.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Thanks I’ll give it a look

Archived