New To Fiverr and Not Getting Orders

emmanuel829

Note: I will translate any text that is less than 500 words at no monetary cost in exchange for an honest review of my service.

Suggest you remove the above from your gig. You cannot get a review unless someone buys your gig. Best not to mention anything about reviews or the word exchange.

Also, sugggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Note: I will translate any text that is less than 500 words at no monetary cost in exchange for an honest review of my service.

Suggest you remove the above from your gig. You cannot get a review unless someone buys your gig. Best not to mention anything about reviews or the word exchange.

Also, sugggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

I was not aware of that, thank you for letting me know.

Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash.

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.
  2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.
  3. The most important thing is that have a deep look at your GIG’s Title, Description, Tags, Prices, and Its image or video.

a) The Title

The title must be unique and has unique and most usable keywords.

b) The Description

The description must be unique and contain the keywords that are in the GIG title as much as possible. I would like to recommend you to use keywords in the starting, middle, and in the ending. The description must contain the sentences that inspire the buyers and ensure their trust.

c) The Tags

Tags are also most important for visibility of your GIGs in the search results. Do a fair research and look the tags that repeat a lot. Imagine you are a buyer and would like to purchase a logo design then you will definitely type logo design in the search bar. Most of the buyers use filters.

d) The Prices

If you are a new seller and not getting orders so I would like to recommend you to set the average or reasonable price for making your first sale.

e) The Image or Video

1) The image of the GIG must be unique, design it by yourself also put the short detail of your work on it.

2) The video has its own importance, I would love to recommend you to use video.

Note: Do not forget to write “Exclusively on Fiverr” if you are creating a video for GIG.

I hope it will help you a lot 🙂

Thanks.

Best regards:
Rahdil

This is just a personal suggestion, but since you are new to Fiverr and I am guessing you
have competitors, it might work if you create a video of yourself speaking in both languages.
If you feel comfortable with speaking in front of the camera, you can show the potential buyers that you do indeed understand both languages.
I haven’t seen that many translators with videos, it might help you stand out especially if you are new.

Archived