New to Fiverr, asking for help

coder_harsha

Oh jeez how to enter and make a poor impression.

You have read here for 1 minute and expect people to tell you how this works. We are your competitors. At worst we will give you silly advice (believe me many will like: online fiberr forum active all time) or simply see you as a silly colleague. At best maybe you will be ignored.

This whole Forum is there to be read. Every day things happen (often the same silly/sad things like this) and people explain how it works, what to do, what not to do. Go read some of that today, some more tomorrow. Fiverr themselves have starter courses and things to read - I am horrified if you go this far without reading them (even tho they are dull and very Capt Obvious). I worry that maybe you didn’t even read the TOS - that is like running off a cliff as you shout, Look Ma see how clever I am!!!

If you write Code and you want to sell that you have a lot to do or you will get rolled up in a rug and dunked. Surely you must know better than this before you start writing a program. or at least i hope so or that will be messy code with bugs crawling everywhere.

🙂

Oh jeez how to enter and make a poor impression.

You have read here for 1 minute and expect people to tell you how this works. We are your competitors. At worst we will give you silly advice (believe me many will like: online fiberr forum active all time) or simply see you as a silly colleague. At best maybe you will be ignored.

This whole Forum is there to be read. Every day things happen (often the same silly/sad things like this) and people explain how it works, what to do, what not to do. Go read some of that today, some more tomorrow. Fiverr themselves have starter courses and things to read - I am horrified if you go this far without reading them (even tho they are dull and very Capt Obvious). I worry that maybe you didn’t even read the TOS - that is like running off a cliff as you shout, Look Ma see how clever I am!!!

If you write Code and you want to sell that you have a lot to do or you will get rolled up in a rug and dunked. Surely you must know better than this before you start writing a program. or at least i hope so or that will be messy code with bugs crawling everywhere.

🙂

BTW i have gone through Fiverr’s beginner course, and didn’t help 😅

lol thank you for your reply, i was just asking for others opinions though, i know what to take and what not to take from it 😉

BTW i have gone through Fiverr’s beginner course, and didn’t help 😅

Opinions are like anything. Only worth something if you know what to do with them.

Opinions on what. I can say make a great gig, have a nice life. how much better off are you? I can pretend I was nice to you but you know no more.

So what is it that you think that you need to know that the basic course failed to deliver for you?

🙂

Your user name…likely won’t inspire much confidence to prospective buyers, noob_code_r.

User names normally don’t matter at all in regards to seller performance, but this is a case were it might prove detrimental. Some other example names that might also prove detrimental are:

sca_mart_ist
cereal_stalker
always_drunk
creepy_pete
unreliable_ray
massive_derriere_lover_6969

and so on… 😆

Opinions are like anything. Only worth something if you know what to do with them.

Opinions on what. I can say make a great gig, have a nice life. how much better off are you? I can pretend I was nice to you but you know no more.

So what is it that you think that you need to know that the basic course failed to deliver for you?

🙂

I did all of what is said on the course, still didn’t get any orders though… I have shared my GIG blah blah etc. But still no luck 😐

Your user name…likely won’t inspire much confidence to prospective buyers, noob_code_r.

User names normally don’t matter at all in regards to seller performance, but this is a case were it might prove detrimental. Some other example names that might also prove detrimental are:

sca_mart_ist

cereal_stalker

always_drunk

creepy_pete

unreliable_ray

massive_derriere_lover_6969

and so on… 😆

Thank you, is there anyway to change it? I’m not sure…

just saying 😆

I too feel the same way if i look at my name 😆

Good. See we both helped. Even if it wasn’t always fun at the time.

Welcome to freelancing.

Now go get a proper username like: IWorshipSatan Nothing could go wrong with that LOL.

Maybe use your actual name. People buy people not objects or technology (see, more useful advice).

🙂

Good. See we both helped. Even if it wasn’t always fun at the time.

Welcome to freelancing.

Now go get a proper username like: IWorshipSatan Nothing could go wrong with that LOL.

Maybe use your actual name. People buy people not objects or technology (see, more useful advice).

🙂

Archived