New to Fiverr. Can Check if my gig is ok

quwatgt

Guest merciavideo

Greetings,

im new to fiverr so can you guys check out my gig and tell me what changes should i make to it?

Thanks!

You’ve had some good advice already. 🙂

i created 2 gigs, one of them got 100+ impressions 20+ views & clicks and second only got 4 impressions 20+ views& clicks. now the impressions and views have stopped increasing . they have not increased for 5 days and i got 0 order till yet. its been almost a month on fiverr. what should i do

i created 2 gigs, one of them got 100+ impressions 20+ views & clicks and second only got 4 impressions 20+ views& clicks. now the impressions and views have stopped increasing . they have not increased for 5 days and i got 0 order till yet. its been almost a month on fiverr. what should i do my gig

i appreciate your help sir 😃

i know you advised not to delete and make same gig but thing was i worked hard on it.And yeah ima planning to make new 6 gigs.

thank you so much for your help 😊

Guest merciavideo

i appreciate your help sir 😃

i know you advised not to delete and make same gig but thing was i worked hard on it.And yeah ima planning to make new 6 gigs.

thank you so much for your help 😊

but thing was i worked hard on

Which is more reason not to delete it. 🙂

Let everything settle for a couple of days whenever you edit anything to see if it makes a difference or not.

Good luck!

• 7 months later...

Archived