New to Fiverr.com

noyal9539

I’m a Btech final year student, and I was always searching for online jobs like this and finally now I’ve found that on Fiverr.com as a seller. It took me three days to completely understand the things going on here, but now I can say that Fiverr is the best platform to do your services online. Its a great working with Fiverr, and now as a beginner in this platform, I have successfully made and published 2 gigs with services that I’m good. I wish to have a better support from all Fiverr community members, to Improve my skills as a freelancer.

Thank you.

Thank you soo much sir. I’m soo happy to see all your valuable replies

So many sellers use “Sir” in their gig and profile descriptions as if female buyers did not exist. “Order now sir” … “Here to help you sir” will alienate many females and they will not buy your gig. So … drop the “Sir” and watch your sales “Soar”. slightly_smiling_face

So many sellers use “Sir” in their gig and profile descriptions as if female buyers did not exist. “Order now sir” … “Here to help you sir” will alienate many females and they will not buy your gig. So … drop the “Sir” and watch your sales “Soar”. slightly_smiling_face

ohh!.. ok, that was someting very useful. Thank you mate 🙂

@sldesign937 Thank you 😀

informative… 👍

Archived